Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hello... welcome to The Biz Stop

Welcome- my virtual door is now always open!

Students - I am creating a blog for you to use. This blog will hopefully make it easier for you to catch up on missed assignments. Makeup and homework are two obstacles we face in a computer class. If you will check the blog you will be able to stay "in-touch" with our class during your absence.

Remember this is a work-in-progress. I'm hoping to make this site a viable tool in our classroom activities.

Keep checking back for updates to class assignments, activities and events.


Add Image

3 comments:

  1. You may eventually see 3 comments...sorry if so. It would not let me log into the blogspot (and that is where my blog is and I have a google account). Anyway, nice job and I like the Wellborn sign and count down clock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI
    I like you colorful blog. This is a great idea for your students. I am sure they will enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of your students being able to find out about missed assignments from your blog. I can see where this would be very helpful in your classroom.

    ReplyDelete